Soft Patched will act in accordance with the law. If you suspect that a file on our site infringes your copyright, you can notify us. We comply with the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act” (DMCA).
Softpatched.com is bound by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We have agreed to respond to any notice of infringement and to act accordingly in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable protected innovation laws.
Since this industry allows for freedom of expression, we will not take any copyright infringement. If there is any offensive content that you believe should be removed, please contact us to have it removed immediately. We won’t even ask for your verification information.
SoftPatched is a Cracked software file sharing site with activation keys for educational purposes only. We also do not store copyrighted files on our website/server and any related content is only stored on third party websites. We provide a large amount of software (with Crack, Torrent, Reinstallation and Activation Keys) on our website every day.
So if you find something illegal in Our Content. You should report us. We will take action against the user and delete his/her files. We want to ensure that our website complies with copyright regulations. Therefore, if you notice a copyright violation, please report it to us. We take your abuse seriously.
Or if there is offensive content that you believe should be removed, please contact us to have it removed immediately. We won’t even ask for your verification information.
SoftPatched Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
SoftPatched.com” complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property rights. acts.
If your copyrighted material is published on Softpatched.com, or if our search engine returns a link to your copyrighted material and you wish to remove that material, please provide a detailed description in the Written Notice section below. Information. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you provide false information on our site that infringes your copyright. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal advice on this matter.
Your claim of copyright infringement must include the following elements:
- Provide proof that the licensee is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information to contact you. You must also Provide a valid email address.
- You must identify the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed in sufficient detail and include at least one search term. Items appear in Softpatched.com search results.
- A good faith representation by the complainant that the use of the reported content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement of false representation that the information provided in the report is accurate. The complaining party has the right to act on behalf of the owner who allegedly violated the exclusive right.
- Must be signed by an authorized person on behalf of the owner of the claimed exclusive rights.
Contact us here and mention the name of the publication on our website.
Site Email :